1. Best/toughest Section in NYS
2. Produce Section Six CHAMPIONS
3. Produce NYS CHAMPIONS
4. Produce NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
5. Send Athletes to National tournaments
6. Place in National tournaments
7. BEST CLUB IN NYS!
8. Nationally recognized club for both Greco and Freestyle
9. Send Student-Athletes to College
10. Produce Olympic CHAMPIONS
As an acting member of the NYSS Wrestling Club, you are representing yourself, your family, the club and your school. As a member of the club, we demand that you represent the parties listed above with pride, dignity and class. Each wrestler is expected to assume responsibility for his or her actions.
New York Super Six would like to stress the following:
1. Good Sportsmanship
2. Work Ethic & Attitude
3. Training and Competition
You will be asked to leave the club, WITHOUT REFUND, if you are involved in any of the following activities:
1. Use or possession of drugs deemed illegal by the state of New York
2. Drinking alcoholic beverages of any kind
3. Any use of tobacco products (chewing, smoking or snuffing)
4. Tampering or damaging property of any kind
5. Poor work ethic and/or bad attitude
6. Stealing of any kind (UB Locker Room, Wrestling Office and Wrestling Room)
Practice Dismissal is based on the following:
Horseplay, swearing, fighting or poor work ethic/attitude will not be tolerated.
Steps to a dismissal:
1. Warning/warnings will be given by a coach.
2. You will be asked to call your parents and you will be dismissed from that practice.
3. If this is a continuous problem, you will be asked to leave club temporality until you are contacted to come back or if necessary, permanently.
4. If asked to leave Club for any reason, you will do so WITHOUT REFUND.
Violation of these codes will not be tolerated and immediate dismissal of your membership will take place WITHOUT REFUND. NYSS reserves the right to revoke the membership of any wrestler who fails to comply with our code of conduct.